Saturday, August 29, 2009

Below The Radar: The Best Of WordSound Dub


Okay, I guess I lied about taking the weekend off. I'm sure people here understand I like the WordSound label and it's very cool and unique roster of artists. So, it is with great pleasure that I share with you a very nice compilation covering the Dub element of WordSound. I'm not going to give a track by track run down because ROIR and WordSound have already done it for you! So, follow this link and get the scoop.

Props to Skiz at WordSound for giving me permission to share this goodness with you. Grab this one and do it now! It's a keeper!


Below The Radar: The Best Of WordSound Dub
Part One
Part Two

01 WordSound I-Powa - Dungeon Of Dub
02 Dubadelic - Operation Duppy Conquerer
03 Slotek - Born God
04 Spectre - Mayday/Nightstalker
05 Roots Control - Forward Roots
06 Spectre - Revelations
07 Slotek - One
08 The Weakener - Closed Door
09 Dubadelic - High
10 Bill Laswell & Style Scott - Crooklyn Dub Syndicate
11 Scarab - Fall Of The Towers Of Convention
12 The Eye - Stolen Moments

No comments:

Post a Comment