Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Autechre - remixes and such


I'm sure I would have seen this if I frequented some of the IDM message boards more often, but I was mighty surprised to see Autechre's new album, Oversteps, is now available for digital purchase at Bleep as of last night! On top of that, you can purchase it as 24 Bit .wav files! Totally sick! The album is friggin' amazing too. It was rumored that the album would be almost beatless, but that's completely false. There are plenty of beats to be found throughout the album, although it's a much more ambient album than some of their other recent releases. If you love abstract electronics though, you'll love this and you've got to grab it now! Hell, 24 Bit version is only $12.99! So get over to Bleep and grab it now!

I know some may see it as kinda ridiculous for me to be doing a post about the new Autechre album but not have it for download, but that's not what this site is about and I don't want to steal from their pockets. That said, I don't see anything wrong with posting at least one track from the album and some rare goodies, so follow the link below for some remixes, one Japanese-only bonus track and see on see from the new album, Oversteps.


Autechre - remixes and such

01 see on see
02 Seefeel - Spangle (Autechre Remix)
03 Mike Ink - Paroles (Autechre Repoles)
04 Unique 3 - The Theme (Autechre Remix)
05 East Flatbush Project - Tried By 12 (Autechre Mix)
06 Gescom - Mag 3.1426 (Autechre Remix)
07 Zurich 2001

No comments:

Post a Comment