Monday, March 29, 2010

Miles Davis - Kind Of Blue: 1959 Mono Version


So a friend brought this to my attention and hooked me up with a copy, and boy is it nice! Someone on one of those fancy, private trackers posted a 24 Bit, 96 khz rip of an original 1959 mono vinyl pressing of Miles' Kind Of Blue! On top of that, it's from a Demonstration copy, better known to us as a promo, and it was in near perfect shape, so now we have the rarely seen mono mix of the album to listen to! Of course, the version posted here is a standard, 16/44 MP3, but that shouldn't discourage you from checking this out, it still sounds incredible!

To that individual, sorry I didn't ask your permission but I wanted to share the wealth, and you've done a wonderful job of transferring this too! I've left your original notes and artwork intact and included them with these MP3s.

UPDATE: Big shock! :) The DMCA made me remove the links. Sorry guys.

Miles Davis - Kind Of Blue: 1959 Mono MP3 Version

Miles Davis - Kind Of Blue: 1959 Mono FLAC Version


01 So What
02 Freddie Freeloader
03 Blue In Green
04 All Blues
05 Flamenco Sketches

No comments:

Post a Comment