Thursday, March 18, 2010

Hello everybody...

Sorry I'm still not around much this month. God, it's been brutal lately. On top of that, last week I worked on a proposal for a book that was unfortunately declined. I'm not giving up, in fact I'm going to try to write it as independently as possible, although I'll continue to actively look for support.

Anyway, I PROMISE (for real!) a good post this weekend and next week will be back to normal. For now, I'm tired and feel a little ill, so I'm gonna go watch the premier of FlashForward, wonder what happens next week on Lost, listen to the new David Byrne and Fatboy Slim album (it's called Here Lies Love and it's very good, but I wouldn't expect anything less from Byrne) and pray the Zappa Family Trust releases the Roxy Performaces DVD soon cause I just can't get enough of the 73/74 lineup!

Thanks for sticking with me guys. Everything will be back to normal soon enough. Take care and drop by this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment