Monday, November 30, 2009

TPBC3


With Demonoid still being down and my inability to trust The Pirate Bay, I've had numerous reasons not to post the newest version of The Paul's Boutique Companion online, but I took a little time and found an alternative that I think everyone will be satisfied with. Just follow the link, download the file and go from there. I'm sure you'll find it pretty self-explanatory. I'm leaving this post short because I honestly feel the content says it all. If you have questions though, please leave them in the comments or send me an e-mail. Enjoy!


CLICK HERE
UPDATE: Please download this updated link. Sorry if you got the old one and are wondering why it's stopped working. There was an odd problem, but this will resolve it.


PS - I prefer µTorrent for my BitTorrent needs. If you're unfamiliar with BitTorrent, give it a try.

PS 2 - Convert Hub is a pretty neat little site too.

No comments:

Post a Comment