Monday, October 5, 2009

HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!

Hello all. I'll be back to my regular business on Wednesday with some goodies for all to enjoy. For now, I'm relaxing and nursing myself back to health with the aid of a good turntable and lots of techno. I'm in a very techno mood lately. Also, I got a copy of Carl Craig's 69 box set and it is AWESOME!!! I'm going to look into how hard it would be to get an interview with him.

On a non-music related topic, I was wondering if anyone might be able to help me with a personal issue. I'm looking for a fellow who used to live in the Cleveland area named Scott Ernest Henderson. He used to work at the Record Exchange in Middleburg Heights but disappeared a long time ago. His girlfriend at the time told he may have ended up in Virginia or somewhere else, but I never heard from him again. He was a great guy and a true friend and I've always wondered what happened to him and miss him to this day. So, while I know my request is vague, before you say "google search", yeah, I tried. Scott Ernest Henderson, or Ernest Scott Henderson, or Ernie Henderson or whatever is a pretty general name I didn't get anywhere with that. So, if anyone might have any information as to the whereabouts of this fine gentleman, if you could drop me a line as it would be much appreciated.

Anyway, back to the blog on Wednesday. See you guys then!

No comments:

Post a Comment