Sunday, October 25, 2009

Beck - Feel The Bunny


If I'm gonna feel a bunny, that's the kind I wanna feel! Okay, I feel dirty now...

Consider this a preamble to tuesday's post which will feature a full length, unreleased tape that Beck created from his demos. I've been really busy working on something for some very KIND individuals, so I'm running a bit behind, but I said there would be a Beck post this month, and with tuesday's there will be two. So, in the meantime, enjoy this rather short, very weird, certifiably "BECKian" tape called Feel The Bunny. The title is taken from what sounds like an impromptu folk song named after an odd bit of dialogue sampled from Sigmund and The Sea Monsters. If you know what I'm talking about, you know the kind of weirdness to expect. For those unaware, a hunt for cheetoes, Blondie's Rapture, some disco pomp, more weird samples and additional impromptu folk freakiness. All in all, good early Beck!


Beck - Feel The Bunny


PS - Visit Whiskeyclone for a little more info on this weird-ass tape, which may have been used as the soundtrack to a video Steve Hanft made.

No comments:

Post a Comment