Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The State - Complete Series Now On DVD!!!


No new content in this post but I wanted to remind anyone who loves The State that the complete series on DVD is available today! This is a day I've been waiting years for, as opposed to a year I've been waiting days for. Go to your local store that features things of this sort and get it NOW! I COMMAND YOU!

On an unrelated note, I'm disappointed because I was waiting for Amanda Blank's cd which was supposed to be released today but has apparently been pushed to August 8th. For an industry that's falling apart, things like changing release dates aren't helping anyone. So record label people, get it together and stop fucking up!

Thank you for your time and patience! Oh, by the way, the State's unreleased album is still up for download. If it goes offline please drop me a line and I'll reupload it.

No comments:

Post a Comment