Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Shia Labeouf | Shia Labeouf Rare Photos | Shia Labeouf Images | Shia Labeouf Biodata | Shia Labeouf Real Life Pictures | Shia Labeouf Unseen Pics

Shia Labuff


Today me and my girls hung with Shia Labuff and it was totally rad. I'm the one with the blue backpack and i'm totally shaking and crying right now.


Date of Birth:
11 June 1986, Los Angeles, California, USA

Birth Name:
Shia Saide LaBeouf

Height:
5' 9¼" (1.76 m)


Mini Biography
Shia Saide LaBeouf was born June 11, 1986, in Los Angeles, California, to Jeffrey LaBeouf and Shayna Saide, and is an only child. His parents are divorced, and he lives with his mom in Los Angeles. He started his career by doing stand-up comedy around places in his neighborhood, such as coffee clubs. One day, he saw a friend of his acting on "Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman" (1993), and wanted to become an actor. Shia and his mom talked it over, and the next day he started looking for an agent. He searched in the yellow pages, called one up, and did a stand-up routine in front of him. They liked him and signed him, and then he started auditioning. He's well known for playing Louis Stevens in the popular Disney Channel series "Even Stevens" (2000) and has won a Daytime Emmy for his performance.












Salary:
Transformers: Dark of the Moon (2011)
$5,000,000
Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps (2010)
$8,000,000
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (2009)
$5,000,000
Transformers (2007)
$750,000
Surf's Up (2007)
$400,000
Disturbia (2007)
$400,000
Bobby (2006)
$400,000


Personal Quotes:
[when asked about what it's like to be a celebrity] I'll tell you when I become one.

[when asked about what type of girls he likes] I like the dark, mysterious, maybe even gothic type girls. They have to have a good personality, too. I'm very picky.

I got to grow up in a situation where drugs were demonic. To watch your dad go through heroin withdrawal is something that would keep you from doing any of that yourself.

I'm not an Adonis, that's for damn sure. I've never really thought of myself that way, and it doesn't matter to me. My favorite actors aren't Adonises. Dustin Hoffman is a flawed-looking man; he's amazing to me. Tom Hanks is flawed-looking; people love him. Same with Gene Hackman.

I was billed as the ten-year-old kid with the 50-year-old mouth. I knew if I wanted to work in the business, funny would be good because I looked like Garry Shandling.

Clubs are so lame. Nobody even dances at these clubs. They stand around and get drunk and they schmooze. There is no enjoyment factor. You get so many invites . . . partying has never interested me. My dad was a drug addict. There's something about watching your dad go through heroin withdrawal when you're 11. It's not interesting anymore. I'm not individualizing this. There are lots of kids that deal with this. I'm an '80s baby; that's what was going on.

[on his co-star Harrison Ford]I've been fortunate enough to work with Harrison on (Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the) Crystal Skull, and I can honestly say it is a dream come true. He's a man's man. And he's incredible because he make movies even better, because we love him as much as Indy hates snakes, and because he's captain of the goddamn Millenium Falcon!

Talent is funny, I've always looked at talent like what the hell does talent really mean? Talent is to actors what luck is to card players. It's not really anything, it's just a fictitious word that people have created and labeled things. Talent is like you know I never really believed in talent, I believed in drive and determination and preparation but talent is sort of like luck. I wouldn't want to think of myself as talented it doesn't seem like there's any validity in that. I like to think of myself as an ordinary man with extra ordinary determination. That's it.

[on Megan Fox] She is a very attractive girl. Very attractive. And she's a very close friend. But it hasn't been a romantic thing, because you're trying to respect the work environment. You don't push anything. And with sex and romance, things can become so convoluted so fast.

[on dating Rihanna] It never got beyond one date. The spark wasn't there. We weren't passionate about each other in that way, so we remain friends.

There's no patriotism. There's selfishness. It's the movie Wall Street (1987). Pure selfishness, 'Greed is good', It really happened. People don't look at that character, Gordon Gekko, and see an enemy. They look at him like they look at Scarface (1983), a kind of role model. 'Hell, yeah. That's the guy! That's the superman!' Well, that's our pop culture. That's its values.

My generation will actually be the first generation that is tamer than the one that came before it, and it will probably be poorer; less fun and less money. It's ridiculous. In my parents' generation, rebellion was pop culture. It's not anymore. You can see it in something as simple as where their music was at and where ours is now. If you look at our Billboard Top 100, a lot of those songs on there are from Christian country artists. A lot of rappers, too, are very Christian. The fact that religion is even still talked about is kind of wild to me. I think my generation understands it, but they are too selfish to let it matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment