Saturday, June 25, 2011

roman numeral tattoos

images Tattoo you, Netters Roman Numerals Tattoo.raysaikat07-08 12:10 PMyes, You have to wait until your priority date becomes current to apply your dependent's 485. And for that she needs to be in US and for this you need to have valid H1 so that she can get H4 if she is already not in US and doesn't have any VISA. If you don't have H1 and she can't come unless she can come on H1 (herself) or

No comments:

Post a Comment