Friday, June 19, 2009

Miles Davis - Panthalassa


Okay, this isn't unreleased, but it's kinda slept on and you should definitely check it out, especially if you enjoyed the other Miles stuff I posted. Also, Bill Laswell is the man!

Sorry for not being around this week. I've been looking at cars, buying a car, arguing about cars, returning the car, getting crap about how large my payment is, getting crap about how I won't get approved anywhere else by an angry salesperson, giving crap about the return of my money and just plain being tired of thinking about cars. Also, "Cars" was the worst Pixar movie but "UP" and "WALL-E" are both excellent. None of that has anything to do with "Panthalassa", but that shouldn't make you wait to download it, so grab it and enjoy!

There will be another Jungle Brothers and CWM-related post real soon. No new music, sorry, but some information that I think everyone will find very interesting.

Oh, one more thing. I'm not going to go on any rants about "I do so much work but don't get any thanks" or any stupid crap like that. I think if you're gonna run a site then you should post your stuff and be happy if people come to check it out. I don't wanna put ads on here and I don't want to put anyone through any crap when downloading the stuff I post. That said, if anyone would like to let me know if they download stuff and what they think about it, I would really appreciate that. Essentially, I just want to know what stuff people have enjoyed and if they found it interesting. I love my readers and truly appreciate your input, so if you've got a hot minute to spare I'd really love it if you'd let me know what you think of some of the stuff that's posted. Also, I do take requests if I have them or can get them, so feel free to ask!

Miles Davis - Panthalassa: The Music Of Miles Davis 1969-1974

01 In A Silent Way / Shhh/Peaceful / It's About That Time
02 Black Satin / What If / Agharta Prelude Dub
03 Rated X / Billy Preston
04 He Loved Him Madly

No comments:

Post a Comment