Tuesday, June 9, 2009

IMPORTANT!!!: WE INTERRUPT YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAM

Ladies and Gentlemen, if I could have but a minute (or two) of your attention...

We here at The Unheard Music, well, really just me, are dedicated to posting rare and unreleased creations by artists we know and love, are fascinated with, and, in the case of Sheryl Crow, are rather disgusted with and want to mock with much joy in our hearts. The disgust line only refers to Sheryl Crow, as I wouldn't run a site of this sort if I didn't love the music I was talking about. All of this said, what would you say if there was a possibility of one or more of the releases discussed here seeing an official release? I'm looking into the potential release of one of the discussed albums if not several of them via an official channel but I first want to know if there is enough interest to proceed forward. I would like you, the reader (hopefully there is more than one of you) to reply to this post and let me know if you would be interested in seeing any of the albums that have been posted here officially released.

As of right now, I'm starting to look into details surrounding the Jungle Brothers "Crazy Wisdom Masters" and Juliana Hatfield's "God's Foot". None of this is to say that I will necessarily be successful, but if you don't try you never know what could have happened. Please drop me a line either in this topic or via e-mail and let me know how you feel about the pursuit of an official release of either of these albums or anything else that has been posted here on the blog. Your input is VERY IMPORTANT and GREATLY APPRECIATED! Thank you!

Another post will be appearing either later tonight or early tomorrow, so...

WE NOW RESUME OUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAM

No comments:

Post a Comment