Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Sorry I haven't been around...

Hey guys, I just wanted to let everyone know I'm not dead. I've been really busy with work, helping a friend get ready for a wedding and I've also been a little under the weather, so I'm sorry I haven't been as attentive lately. I've got a significant stockpile of stuff to share with you all, I've just got to get some time to get it together. So don't worry, I'm not going anywhere, but it might be the first week in May before I can get another full-blown post up. Thanks for sticking with me!


Dave3


PS - This is important. The Parking Lot Experiment, as I'd mentioned I wanted to recreate it this summer, is not happening, at least not this year. There might be a smaller Boom-Box Experiment in July, but I'll let you know if that happens. Sorry, but it's hard to find a location that will suit the project. Don't want it to start raining while you're sitting in the open now, do ya?

No comments:

Post a Comment