Thursday, April 2, 2009

Un Autre Introduction

Greetings and salutations dear readers. My name is Dave and I'm a fan of rare and unreleased music. Well, I'm a fan of pretty much all music, but unreleased works receive a special chunk of my attention. Part of that is my fascination with what may have been or how something started or changed along the way, but part of it is also about hearing something you're not supposed to hear. I love learning something you're not supposed to know, and generally speaking, even if the actual item isn't entertaining in the way it was meant to be, it's entertaining in the sense that if it's horrible you can laugh at it, if it's great you can applaud it, if it's significantly different then you can study it and so on. Even if it's almost identical to a finished product you can still learn something. So check out the posts and let me know if you enjoy them.

By the way, if the owners of the music in questions would like the links removed please contact me and I will be happy to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment